BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

holidays...

yummy...

delicious....

Last week, all students have to leave KPMIM to give the other students from MARA College and KPM to stay at our college for Nadwah Islamiyah program. So, I and my friends have to leave the college after we finish the class. It’s lucky for me and my classmates because our class finished early which is at 9 am. I was very excited to back to my home but there is no more ticket for me and I have to go to my friend’s house at Selayang. I stayed there about 4 days and 3 nights. For the first day, he took me to Pavilion and we watching movie which is ‘Adnan Sempit’. It was very funny and lots of humor. I like the movie very much even though there are lots of new movie on that day. After that, he treat me pizza at pizza hut and cake from secret recipe.
I really like to eat and I eat the food like I never eaten for two days.
I back to Kuantan at 6 pm and arrive at Terminal at 9.30 pm. I really enjoy my holiday very much and I hope I can go there again.

0 comments: