BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, January 24, 2010

e-learning

I have study at KPMIM since 2008 and now I am in semester 5. As a semester 5 student, I have to choose the subject that I want to learn either Marketing or IT. So, I decide to choose Marketing because I like to know more about marketing and the process of learning it. This semester which is also my last semester in KPMIM (I hope) I take e-learning subject. This subject is teaching by MDM Monisa. This subject is quite tough to learn by I try to manage myself to learn it. Furthermore when I study this subject I can enhance my knowledge about the subject. This is important because students have to pass this subject before graduate. I want to get 'A' for this subject and to make it come true I have to study hard and try to make it become true. So, I think it can make my CGPA increase when I get ‘A’ for this subject.

0 comments: