BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Family…

me 'N' my sis...
my cousins' children...

Family is important in people lives. Same goes to me because for me, without family we will alone and loneliness in this world. I really love my family. All my cousins and siblings stay far from my home town so, we only have opportunity to see each other when we have occasion or celebrate hari raya. I really like kids and when my cousins back, I have chances to play with their children. The situation is become happening when we are with kids because kids can give a feeling that’s not all people can gives.
I and my younger sister like to play with them and we will bring them to a mini market and bought them what they want. It is really wonderful feelings when I saw them laugh and happy.
I am very exciting when I heard that when I back to my hometown they also will be there.

0 comments: