BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Hobbies...

'boys over flower'



Hobbies are auxiliary activity that all people have. For me, I like to read Malay novels, listening to music and watching movies. There are lots of Malay novels that I have reads such as ‘Kau Untukku’, ‘Andai itu Takdirnya’ and many more. I really like to read Malays novel that have love and family relationship in the novel. It gives me amazing feeling. I like to read Malay novels rather than English novels because Malay novels have more sensitivity and moral values to Malaysian people like me.
Besides that, I also like to listen to music especially Malay music. I not like other people who choose the genre of the music. I like all types of music and listen it until I can remember the lyrics and the meaning or the symbolic of the song.
Lastly, my hobby is watching movie. I like to watch Hindustan and Korean movies. There are lots of Hindustan movie I have watches such as ‘Jab we meet’, ‘Mohabbatein’, 'humko tumse pyaar hai' and many more. For Korean movie, I have watch ‘boys over flowers’, ‘autumn in my heart’, ‘princess hours’ and so on.

0 comments: