BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Roommates…

with fieqa...
with wawa...

with ida...




Every semester, I have to choose my roommates. This semester, I choose to have my classmates as my roommates. It is because it makes easier for me and my friends to discuss what we have learned in class. Besides that, if we have group work, it can give advantage to us because we only have to converse it in our room not at cafeteria. Cafeteria is not a suitable place to discuss about work but a place to eat and hang out with friends after having a long day.
My roommates for this semester are idda, wawa and fieqa. I have been in a same room with fieqa from semester 2 until now and with wawa from semester 3 until semester 5, but idda is my new roommates because I never have a same room with her.






0 comments: